Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 'Nother Winamp skin

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Link to skin of Cain and Merry being cute

    Thanks for the scan, Crisis! ^__^

    I'm playing with the idea of being able to hide buttons if you're not using the function (mostly 'cause I didn't want "shuffle" and "repeat" written across Cain's face ^^; , but I don't know whether it'll be more annoying than it's worth in the long term. Personally I like being able to hide buttons I'm not using and only see the word if the option's turned on, but I know I'm a general oddball... so let me know if you want me to not do it this way in the future...

    If people like it, though, I might go back and make the face-overwriting buttons on the long-shot God Child skin optional too. Sometime. In my copious free time which I seem inevitably to volunteer more of to miscellaneous unpaid anime-related organizations (ask me sometime about the local anime club and webmastering and the tape library and poster-making and God when do I sleep? Anyhow...)

    ...anyhow, thanks again for the pic, guys! ^__^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 27, 2003 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice skin. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anywhere on my HD there must be another cute Cain winamp skin. How can I show you if I find it?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm... if you don't have a place to upload things, I'm not sure what you could do... this board only takes links, not imbedded files, as far as I know.

    I'm kinda borrowing space on my university staff account to upload/link those (shh! It's only 200K or so though, I've written longer Word files than that... ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Are you talking about a skin you made? If so, you could mail it to Sakura and Crisis for the fanstuff section! ^__^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, it's not made by me but I've made a wallpaper. Maybe it's not quite good. hmmm... Shall I mail it to Crisis? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, you shall! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^;; I found a couple more Kaori Yuki pics online and skinned 'em:

    Cain looking disturbingly vampiric in a pic from Kafka, complete with neck puncture @_@;;
    and
    Kaine (or Shinogu) looking eminently drool-worthy ^^;;;

    ...which may be the first Kaine Winamp skin in existence for all I know. Raid at will (until the next time I have to blow everything away to port a website at work anyhow)...

    I'm doing more goofing around with transparency, lighting/color adjustments/contrast adjustments/selecting parts to mess with/trying hard not to make it look like I messed with too much/I'm such a geek ^^;;; never mind... more threads to read!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are great! I have never seen such a cute Kaine winamp skin. ( I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Kaine [img]wink.gif[/img] )Everyone you do is better than the one before. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •